We’ve got classics for decades, and we’ve got them all at Blue Kangaroo for your viewing pleasure. You’re very welcome.
1. “Paul: I love you.
Holly: So what?
Paul: So what? So plenty!”
2. “Paulie may have moved slow, but it was only because Paulie didn’t have to move for anybody.”
3. “Now it isn’t that I don’t like you, Susan, because, after all, in moments of quiet, I’m strangely drawn toward you, but – well, there haven’t been any quiet moments.”
4. “Here’s looking at you, kid.”
5. “Oh, my dear little librarian. You pile up enough tomorrows, and you’ll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. I don’t know about you, but I’d like to make today worth remembering.”
6. “Meeting him across the lawn for the first time would be so ordinary. I don’t want to be just introduced to him. I want it to be something strange and romantic and something I’ll always remember.”
7. “Hello, gorgeous.”
8. “I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
9. “You’re gonna need a bigger boat.”
10. “Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!”
11. “Back home everyone said I didn’t have any talent. They might be saying the same thing over here but it sounds better in French.”
12. “So you should be thankful that you’re miserable, because that’s very lucky, to be miserable.”
13. “Well, you think what you want about me; I’m not changing. I like… I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. ‘Cause I’m the real article. What you see is what you get.”
14. “Daisy: Hoke?
Daisy: You’re my best friend.”
15. “I really hope you’ve found happiness, and if you’re ever in need of anything, like someone to love you, don’t hesitate to call me.”
16. “You can be much more alone with other people than you are by yourself, even if it’s people you love. That sounds all mixed up, doesn’t it?”
17. “Jerry: I’m a man!
Osgood: Well, nobody’s perfect!”
18. “Hubbell: People are more important than their principles.
Katie: People ARE their principles.”
19. “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.”
20. “Judge Haller: Do you two know each other?
Vinny: Yeah, she’s my fiancée.
Judge Haller: Well, that would certainly explain the hostility.”
21. “If you just learn a single trick, Scout, you’ll get along a lot better with all kinds of folks. You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view… Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.”
22. “Fasten your seatbelts, it’s going to be a bumpy night!”
23. “George: You are psychotic!
Michael: No, I’m not, I’m employed.”
24. “What’s the first thing an actor learns? “The show must go on!’ Come rain, come shine, come snow, come sleet, the show MUST go on!”
25. “Prince Feisal: You are an Englishman. Are you not loyal to England?
T.E. Lawrence: To England, and to other things.”
26. “Lara: Wouldn’t it have been lovely if we’d met before?
Zhivago: Before we did? Yes.
Lara: We’d have got married, had a house and children. If we’d had children, Yuri, would you like a boy or girl?
Zhivago: I think we may go mad if we think about all that.
Lara: I shall always think about it.”
27. “Mary Kate: What manner of man is it that I have married?
Hugh: A better one, I think, than you know, Mary Kate.”
28. “It’s Hebrew, it’s from the Talmud. It says, ‘Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire.'”
29. “Alexander: I asked you a simple question! Do you love her?
Peter: YES! But don’t hold that against me, I’m a little screwy myself!”
30. “Dorothy: How do you talk if you don’t have a brain?
Scarecrow: Well, some people without brains do an awful lot of talking don’t they?”
More classic films, products, and TV shows await you in our We Love Classics Collection. Be sure to hop into your virtual Cadillac and stop on by!