Dell Home & Home Office (33) , PC Mall (15) , Dell Small Business (9) , Best Buy (8) , Lenovo (8)

Get the best coupons, promo codes, discounts, and deals for Laptops at Blue Kangaroo. Check out our laptop deals on notebooks, as well as other computer deals, and, chances are, you'll find the best cheap laptop available.

Popular Boards

Daily Deals

Gifts & Occasions

Staff PicksWalmartLivingSocialGrouponGift ShopParty Supplies
Women's ShoesLaptopsEverSavePlum DistrictWeddingsCoca-Cola Store
Women's Jewelry & WatchesMen's Jewelry & WatchesTravelzooCrowdSavingsChristmasSummer
AmazonTargetDealChickenGilt CityWinterCafePress
Men's ShoesGadgetsRestaurant.comDealfindShutterflyValentine's Day
View more...View more...View more...

Laptops items:

Cascio Interstate Music: 16% off $249+ Order . Cascio Interstate Music: 12% off $129+ Order .
Dell Home & Home Office: $140 off the Inspiron Small Desktop 3000 Series with Intel Pentium Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, and Win 7 Home Premium - Now $349.99 + Free Shipping . Dell Home & Home Office: $420 off Inspiron 15 3000 Series Touch Laptop with Intel Core I5 Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 - Was $999.99, Now $579.99 + Free Shipping .
Dell Home & Home Office: $461.99 off Inspiron 17 7000 Series Touch Laptop with Intel Core I7 Processor, 16GB Memory, 1Tb Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 - Was $1,539.99, Now $1,077.99 + Free Shipping . Dell Home & Home Office: $341.99 off Inspiron 17 5000 Series Touch Laptop with Intel Core I5 Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 - Was $1,139.99, Now $797.99 + Free Shipping .
Dell Home & Home Office: $370 off the Inspiron 15R Laptop with the 4th Gen Intel Core I5 Processor, 6GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, and Windows 8.1 - Now $569.99 + Free Shipping . Best Buy: Up to 60% off Clearance, Open Box and More .
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Home Edition : Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Dell Home & Home Office: $220 off the Inspiron 15 Touch Laptop with the Intel Core I3 Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, and Windows 8.1 - Now $429.99 + Free Shipping .
Cascio Interstate Music: 10% off $99+ Order . Cascio Interstate Music: 5% off any Order .
Cascio Interstate Music: 5% off $99+ Order : Cascio Interstate Music offers over 60,000 top brand music and consumer electronics products. They feature a fantastic selection of new, value-priced musical instruments and accessories, and more. Free Shipping on any $99+ Order at Super Warehouse : Shop at Super Warehouse for computers, laptops, printers, scanners, cameras and more from top brands and your $199+ order ships free.
Secondipity: Up to 30% off any Order . Dell Home & Home Office: $270 off the Inspiron 14R Laptop with the Intel Core I3 Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, and Windows 8.1 - Now $449.99 + Free Shipping .

More Laptops items:

Lenovo: Save up to 76% on Special Deals and Super Savings . Free Continental U.S. Shipping on $35+ Orders from Secondipity : Find great deals on electronics from Secondipity, including TVs & home theatre, cameras & videos, computers, and more. Get it all shipped for free when you spend at least $35.
Dell Home & Office: Save 25% on featured Laptops and Desktops : Save 25% on desktops and laptops from brands like Inspiron with this coupon. Check back regularly for updates to the inventory at Dell Home & Home Office. Walmart: Free Shipping on $50+ Order : Walmart has an unbeatable selection of electronics, apparel, home furnishings, video games, baby gear, and more. Shop online at Walmart and save money to live better!
Dell Home & Home Office: $226 off the Inspiron 15 Laptop with the Intel Core I5 Processor, 6GB Memory, 750GB Hard Drive, and Windows 8.1 - Now $499.99 + Free Shipping . Target: Free Shipping on $50+ Order .
Amazon: Save up to 25% with these Popular Coupons Updated Frequently . Dell Home & Home Office: $240 off the Inspiron 15R Laptop with the Intel Core I5 Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, and Windows 8.1 - Now $649.99 + Free Shipping .
Dell Home & Home Office: $530 off Inspiron 15 7000 Series Touch Laptop with Intel Core I7 Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, 15.6" HD Touch Display, and Windows 8.1 - Now $779.99 + Free Shipping . Target: 5% off + Free Shipping with Target REDcard : Choose from a wide selection of furniture, baby, electronics, toys, shoes, and more at Target.
RadioShack: 10% off Military Discount . Staples: Shop the Week's Best Tech Deals .
PC Mall: Free Shipping on Weekly Business Deals : Shop PC Mall for great values on desktop computers, notebooks, tablets, servers, software, printers, accessories, and more! For great products at great prices, head to PC Mall today! Best Buy: Free Shipping on $35+ Order .
Best Buy: 10% Back in Rewards or 12-Month Financing on $399+ Order . HP Home & Home Office Coupons & Special Offers: Save up to 20% .
Dell Home & Home Office: $90 off Inspiron 15R Laptop with Intel Core I5, 6GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, and Windows 7 Home Premium - Now $699.99 + Free Shipping . Directron: Shop the Quick Sell Clearance Zone .
Dell Home & Home Office: $520 off XPS 12 Ultrabook with the Intel Core I7 Processor, 4GB Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive, and Windows 8.1 - Now $1099.99 + Free Shipping . Best Buy: Up to 60% off the Clearance Center .
Office Depot: Free Next Business Day Delivery on $50+ Orders : Office Depot takes care of business - and offers free shipping for delivery the next business day on orders of $50 or more. pcRUSH Daily Price Drops: Save 10% or More on Select Items .
Newegg: Save up to 50% on Open-Box items - Desktops & Laptops, Computer Peripherals, Cell Phones, Audio, Video, Cameras, and More . Free Shipping on any Order + Hot Electronics & Accessories Deals at Dell Small Business : Shop at Dell Small Business and get hot deals on TVs, monitors, cameras, games, and more. Enjoy free shipping on any order.
Dell Small Business: Free Shipping on all PCs, Electronics, and Accessories : Discover technology that can improve your business! Get free shipping on computers, electronics, and computer accessories today at Dell Small Business. MacMall: Free Shipping on any $25+ Continental U.S. Order : MacMall specializes in Apple products and accessories. Shop now and get free shipping on any $25+ order.
Fry's: Weekly Specials on Electronics, Computers, Games, and More . Newegg: Up to 70% off Select Refurbished Computers, Laptops, Tablets, and More .
Shoplet: Get Exclusive Coupons Sent Directly to Your Inbox . Directron: Shop the Rebate Corner .
Directron: Get Free Computer Items with Your Order . Directron: Get Discounts and Specials with Emails .
Get Special Offers When You Sign up for Emails from SuperBiiz . MacMall: Get Members-Only Offers with Emails .